Find the best chenille yarns in this post! Whether you are knitting a soft blanket, plushies or trendy home accessories you will find some great chenille chunky yarns from this list! The list includes chenille and chenille-like yarns from different yarn weights. Since chenille and velvet yarns are sometimes considered the same, some amazing velvet yarns have made it to the list as well.
Tips about chenille yarns
- The advantages of chenille yarns
- What to make with chenille yarns?
- Free crochet hair scrunchie pattern
Check out other best yarns lists!
(*This post contains some affiliate links and I may receive commissions for purchases made through links in this post at no extra cost to you. All the product photos, product titles and Buy Now-buttons contain affiliate links.)
Best Chenille Chunky Yarns
Other great chenille yarns from Lovecrafts, Lion Brand, Yarnspirations, Lankava and Hobbii:
The advantages of Chenille Yarns
- Cozy and soft
- Quick to knit and crochet
- Gentle on skin
- Suitable for babies and kids (always check the product information about this)
- Easy to knit
- Minimal shedding
What to Make with Chenille Yarns?
- Blankets, baby blankets and throws
- Plushies and other children’s toys
- Hair scrunchies
- Scarves and cowls
- Tops, sweaters and cardigans
- Pet beds
Free Crochet Hair Scrunchie Pattern
Find a free crochet hair scrunchie pattern for crocheting a chunky hair scrunchie. Use chenille or velvet yarn to get a soft one!